CV Silverado 99-07 Fleetside (07 Classic) / GMC Sierra 99-07 Fleetside (07 Classic) Rear Step Bumper Full Assy Chrome, Come with Bumper Pad, Brackets, License Bulb.
Product Description
(DOES NOT FIT 2500HD) only fits 1500 and 2500 light duty
CUSTOMER REVIEW

Despite the information from Amazon that this bumper fits my HD truck it does not come close. If I return it and get another, after three shipping charges and a restock fee it will cost more in superfluous charges than the cost of the bumper.
The bumper appears to be of nominal quality, but because I was provided with bad information I get to throw away a big chunk of money.
I am highly dissatisfied.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
Despite the information from Amazon that this bumper fits my HD truck it does not come close. If I return it and get another, after three shipping charges and a restock fee it will cost more in superfluous charges than the cost of the bumper.
The bumper appears to be of nominal quality, but because I was provided with bad information I get to throw away a big chunk of money.
I am highly dissatisfied.