Senin, 05 Januari 2015

Body Armor 4x4 TJ-19531Black - Steel Front Winch Bumper for Jeep Wrangler Yj and TJ


Body Armor 4x4 TJ-19531Black - Steel Front Winch Bumper for Jeep Wrangler Yj and TJ








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This bumper offered me what I needed, a decent piece of steel to sit my winch in, recovery shackle points, and affordability. The bolt on hoop was stronger than I anticipated and the included steering box skid plate was a home run. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 because I park curbside at times and my winch fairway would be the first point of contact with someone who can't parallel park. In Jersey we use front license plates and I had to squash it in between

the fairway and bumper. Ground clearance is fine, looks great and the fit was hassle free. Some reviews criticized the welds, but they look fine to me. There are 4 mounting points for light; two on the hoop and one on each end of the bumper as illustrated. Great job Body Armor!