Kamis, 04 Desember 2014

OE Replacement Chevrolet Front Bumper Cushion (Partslink Number GM1051103)


OE Replacement Chevrolet Front Bumper Cushion (Partslink Number GM1051103)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

When this product arrived it had not been packaged well enough to endure the abuse fedx delivered... There was a small hole in the thin but bulky packaging,and it looked like it had been sliding around on the floor of the truck all day at the bottom of all those packages. When I opened it, it had scuff marks on it but not really noticeable and rather than spend the return postage, delay my project and go through the hassle I decided to put it on my bumper.Then I ran into the next problem. It looks exactly the same as the one that came off of my 2000 Silverado but for some reason it seems to be about 2 inches shorter than it needs to be. My next option is to take it to a body shop to see if they can put it the rest of the way on....