Sabtu, 06 Desember 2014

Konig Lace Black Wheel with Machined Face (17x7"/5x100mm)


Konig Lace Black Wheel with Machined Face (17x7"/5x100mm)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Bought these for my daughter's 2004 Cavalier. Picture looks like rims just have 5 lug holes (5x100mm), but actually have 10 to be a universal fit. I was pretty disappointed in that, but oh well. I just painted rotors/ drums gloss black to hide the extra holes. Not sure what size the other 5 are because description doesn't mention it. These came boxed nice in factory boxes, but could have used a little more protection than the thin foam protecting the face of the rim. My only real complaint is a few minor scratches in the finish near the outside lip of the rim. Otherwise, they look great wrapped in some 225/45R17's. I also recommend purchasing a set of gloss black acorn-style lug nuts with these rims. The ones I got for the cavalier are the "Gorilla Automotive 21133BC Small Diameter Acorn Black 5 Lug Kit (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size) - Pack of 20" on Amazon. Would buy again for this price.