Rabu, 17 Desember 2014

APS F66789A Bumper


APS F66789A Bumper




Product Description




APS Auto Parts Specialist Inc. is a professional grille manufacturer located in Ontario, CA, USA. Since 2008, we are ranked as No.1 in the grille industry as we have the most complete application (over 6,500 applications). These grilles are manufactured in an ISO-9001 certified factory. Every month we have over 15-20 new grilles released in the market. From 2007, we have expanded our product line to Chrome accessories, Fender Trims, Door Mirrors, Bull bars, Side bars (Nerf Bar), Hitch Receivers, and Tonneau Covers in order to fill our customers demand. We have also just introduced our new Fender Flares, which is a very popular item with customers. Currently, we stock over 50,000 sets of grilles and over 4,300 applications of auto parts in our 100,000 square feet warehouse.



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This grill is perfect for filling in that hole in the front bumper of F150 trucks. My 2013 F150 was new off the lot with this hole that made it look like something was missing.



This grill is made of solid metal. The front of the ribs are chrome, and the rest of it is coated in black giving it good corrosion protection. Its quality is far superior to the plastic hood grill that come standard on F150s.



Because of its durability, I know it will fully protect my radiators from damage as rocks and debris fly towards the truck while on the road.



Instructions:

The printed instructions that come with this are terrible. But it is not hard to figure out how to mount it.



Mounting:

It has two tabs on the bottom that slide into the existing slots in the bumper. It also has two tabs on the top with holes that match up with the mounting tabs on the bumper. No holes need to be drilled in your bumper to get this grill mounted.



It also comes with mounting hardware. I did not like their hardware, so I just used some washers, bolts, and lock-nuts I had in my garage. I felt this was more secure than using their setup. I posted a photo of how I did this. I did drill larger holes in this grill to get the right size bolts in it. However, the mounting tab holes on the truck bumper are large and did not need to be drilled.



You have to secure this grill from the backside of your bumper. This is not an easy area to access if you have a fender mounted under your bumper. I accessed it from the top with the hood open. This is another reason I used my own hardware, because it was easier to bolt it on with wrenches than to try to hold a screwdriver.



I am very satisfied with this product for its quality build and great looks. I posted a photo showing it mounted to my truck, but Amazon later ended up removing customer photos from all products.