Smittybilt TA25 Black 3" Tubular Bumper Replacement End Cap, Pair
Product Description
Replacement End Cap for your broken or missing cap on your Tube Bumper.
CUSTOMER REVIEW

I bought these for other side steps that I had to cut to make shorter (N-Fab wheel to wheel 3 step rails). I had to modify them to work but they mostly fit and should do the job. These were cheaper and quality was still very good. Just tap in place with a rubber mallet to keep from leaving marks. I cut v-notches into the sides that fit into the tubes to get them to fit smaller than 3" tubes.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
I bought these for other side steps that I had to cut to make shorter (N-Fab wheel to wheel 3 step rails). I had to modify them to work but they mostly fit and should do the job. These were cheaper and quality was still very good. Just tap in place with a rubber mallet to keep from leaving marks. I cut v-notches into the sides that fit into the tubes to get them to fit smaller than 3" tubes.