Smittybilt 76721 SRC Front Bumper
CUSTOMER REVIEW
The Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper has been an amazing addition to my 03 jeep wrangler. As soon as I installed this bumper, people couldn't stop staring at it as I drove around town. It is truly a unique and functional front bumper. This bumper includes mounting tabs for 4 auxiliary lights, two on the sides and two on the center hoop, as well as two 1 inch thick steel tabs for your D-ring or Clevis shackles. Also includes a spot for a winch plate and winch. My approach angles have also been increased due to the design of this bumper. You don't realize how much a bumper can make a difference until you ditch the factory bumper for this one. It so easy to install just use a torx bit #55 and remove the six factory bolts. Take off the old bumper and put the new one in place with the factory hardware. I can't speak highly enough of this bumper, and recommend it to anybody reading this review. Not only is it strong and durable it's also an eye catcher. I posted some pictures in the customer images section, take a look!