Minggu, 23 November 2014

Rampage Products 88509 Black Textured Finish Mass Articulation Stubby Front recovery Bumper with Stinger for Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door/4-Door


Rampage Products 88509 Black Textured Finish Mass Articulation Stubby Front recovery Bumper with Stinger for Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door/4-Door








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This bumper really gives your Jeep an attitude! It looks great, very aggressive looking. It is a stubby bumper so at first it will look a little strange because the front tires look exposed. It helps your Jeep climb better with the extra clearance. It's all metal therefore it's heavier than the stock bumper. If you add a winch you will probably need a lift or leveling kit to maintain a stance that won't drop down in the front of the vehicle. I like that the stock fog lights fit perfectly. Installation was fairly easy and took about 2 and a half hours, most of that time was spent removing the stock bumper. The shipping took a little longer than I expected, but free shipping on a 100 pound item is incredible so not gonna loose any stars over that. I recommend this product to any Jeep owner.