OE Replacement Ford Expedition/F-150 Front Bumper Valance (Partslink Number FO1095181)
CUSTOMER REVIEW
Awesome product! Great strong plastic in a fresh grey coating that really gave my truck a better look than the old factory bumper valance. I tore my old front bumper valance by backing over some stupid tree stump and ripped the holdings off causing one side of my bumper to hang down. Bought this and it was a quick fix. Maybe 20-30 minutes to replace. Fit my 2001 Ford F150 XLT perfectly. I don't have fog lights or hooks, but it still does the job. It arrived on time, and packaged very well. It came in 2 pieces oddly enough. The top part is the majority of the bumper and the lower is only a few inches of extra plastic to provide a bottom for where you'd have hooks. I left that part off. Overall, very happy!
Pictures:
My old broken bumper:
http://ift.tt/1FnXxmD
Arrived in mail: (2 pieces)
http://ift.tt/1pjWSia
Replaced:
http://ift.tt/1FnXzLj