Fey 93800 Direct Fit Mounting Kit for Fey DiamondStep Universal Bumpers (Bumper sold separately)
Product Description
This Westin Universal Rear Bumper Mount kit is made to last even under the most grueling conditions. Each kit is designed to your vehicle for a custom fit. The kit is easy to install without drilling.
CUSTOMER REVIEW

this is a hard one. I have my vehicles listed in Amazon and what they are, so when I clicked on this bumper it said it would fit my Dakota Quad Cab. When it came, of course it didn't. The problem is, the quad cab has a bar that runs across the back of the frame and its rubber mounted on the ends. So the bumper would hit because of that bar. We removed the bar, and used the mounting brackets and it fit perfectly . The problem is I think, the bar was for the towing package, and somehow to keep the vibrations down because of the four-door cab, but I'm not sure about this. At any rate we got it to fit, and it looks great.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
this is a hard one. I have my vehicles listed in Amazon and what they are, so when I clicked on this bumper it said it would fit my Dakota Quad Cab. When it came, of course it didn't. The problem is, the quad cab has a bar that runs across the back of the frame and its rubber mounted on the ends. So the bumper would hit because of that bar. We removed the bar, and used the mounting brackets and it fit perfectly . The problem is I think, the bar was for the towing package, and somehow to keep the vibrations down because of the four-door cab, but I'm not sure about this. At any rate we got it to fit, and it looks great.