CV Silverado 99-07 Fleetside (07 Classic) / GMC Sierra 99-07 Fleetside (07 Classic) Rear Step Bumper Full Assy Chrome, Come with Bumper Pad, Brackets, License Bulb.
Product Description
(DOES NOT FIT 2500HD) only fits 1500 and 2500 light duty
CUSTOMER REVIEW

Excellent deal for a chrome bumper complete with rubber, brackets & hardware. The bumper came assembled, except for the brackets & license plate lights. It took longer to get the old one off that it did to install the new one. Every hole was perfect. I just slid it in on top of my hitch bracket and bolted it up. I could have used a new clip to hold the spare tire tube in place (you can't remove the old one without breaking it) but I made do with a big zip tie. One license plate light fits a bit loose but I can easily remedy that as well. Those are very minor issues and this bumper is great. I absolutly recommend it.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
Excellent deal for a chrome bumper complete with rubber, brackets & hardware. The bumper came assembled, except for the brackets & license plate lights. It took longer to get the old one off that it did to install the new one. Every hole was perfect. I just slid it in on top of my hitch bracket and bolted it up. I could have used a new clip to hold the spare tire tube in place (you can't remove the old one without breaking it) but I made do with a big zip tie. One license plate light fits a bit loose but I can easily remedy that as well. Those are very minor issues and this bumper is great. I absolutly recommend it.