Senin, 03 November 2014

BumpTek (Classic Edition) - The Thickest, Toughest, All Rubber Front Bumper Guard, Front Bumper Protection, License Plate Frame. Flexible Rubber Cushions Parking Bumps!


BumpTek (Classic Edition) - The Thickest, Toughest, All Rubber Front Bumper Guard, Front Bumper Protection, License Plate Frame. Flexible Rubber Cushions Parking Bumps!








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Please take a minute to look at the previous reviews posted for this product.



I came here to read reviews to make an informative decision about purchasing this product. I need a new cover for my plate, and have been thinking about this particular product. That was until I read each of these reviews, which turn out to be obvious fakes. All of the reviews that were made were done so by users that seemed to only have reviewed either BumpTek products and related car products, or there was a random theme with toys and coffee products in the mix to throw potential buyers off. (In addition, those individual(s) typically planted all of their reviews on one specific day. Poppycock. Why? If your product is indeed as amazing as it is advertised to be, there would be more honest reviews.