BumpShox XL - Front Car Bumper Protection, Ultimate Front Bumper Guard. Front Bumper Protection License Plate Frame. Tougher Than Steel !
CUSTOMER REVIEW
I don't want to give this product a bad review, but I want people to read this. They should know the screw holes in the BumpShox are the standard 7" apart that you see on almost all rear license plate frame in the U.S. However, it seems that screw holes for front bumpers don't have the same standard (or any standard at all, given that they're often tapped by the dealer). Mine are 8.5" apart. Doing a quick survey of the cars on my street (meaning, walking down the street and measuring using a tape measure), front plate screw holes vary between 6.5" and 8.5".
You should measure the distance between your front plate screw holes and be prepared if it's not 7". My plan is to get to the hardware store and buy a thin metal bar, about a half inch wide with holes punched in it every half inch or so. I'll screw that to the bumper with some cushioning behind it, then screw the BumpShox to the bar. I'll update this review once I have a solution worked out.