Rabu, 19 November 2014

Body Armor 4x4 TC-19335 Black - Steel Front Winch Bumper for 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma


Body Armor 4x4 TC-19335 Black - Steel Front Winch Bumper for 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This bumper is great, it mounted easily and everything lined right up.

Take note it will take two grown men to lift this bumper and mount it on your Tacoma or 4runner, fj cruiser.

I mounted this on a 2006 Toyota Tacoma sr5 4x4 and the weight did not weigh down the front suspension. I now feel like the front end is very well protected from accident, deer, and maybe even a moose. The thickness is more than adequate to do so, at 5/16" and it has a rhino liner like coating, that helps with rust. As far as the package goes, the box was literally ripped in half / shredded when the delivery truck came. There was some minor damage when I got it, but very minor. I'm very happy with this bumper and recommend it to any Toyota truck driver.