Jumat, 03 Oktober 2014

Smittybilt 76651D SRC Classic Rear Bumper with D-Ring and Textured Black Tire Carrier


Smittybilt 76651D SRC Classic Rear Bumper with D-Ring and Textured Black Tire Carrier








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I bought this bumper for the price. You get what you pay for. Although solid construction and huge welds I found multiple defects during the install. Most importantly the tire carrier portion was bent making it impossible to latch. Hardware was mismatched, had to shave the rubber bumper, tailgate hits the grease fitting, and the paint was scratched. After improvising all works well for now, no rattles. Latching is a pain, especially if you have the stock license plate bracket, and it would be nice if the latch had provisions for a lock. Install required me to lower the gas tank. This bumper mounts to the crossmember only. Overall, I saved some cash going the smitty route, I can live with the issues, but would not buy again. Smitty needs better quality assurancce over in China.