Selasa, 07 Oktober 2014

OE Replacement Toyota Corolla Front Driver Side Bumper Insert (Partslink Number TO1038107)


OE Replacement Toyota Corolla Front Driver Side Bumper Insert (Partslink Number TO1038107)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Not much more to say other than it fits, but I'm writing this review in case anyone else encounters my specific problem.



I ordered this because I noticed that the part somehow came up missing on my car. Once the part arrived and my dad went to snap it into place for me, we discovered that the little tab in the bumper that was to have held the cover in place was broken. Not sure when or how that happened but it sure explained why my cover was gone!



So, my dad simply found a spot in that opening where he could screw the cover into place. Then I took a black Sharpie and colored in the screw.



Three months later and you still can't tell that anything was ever wrong! So don't give up if you also find that your tab is broken. Just break out a power screwdriver and a permanent marker and you'll be all set.