Selasa, 28 Oktober 2014

Motegi Racing FF7 MR2378 Glossy Black Wheel (16x7"/5x100mm)


Motegi Racing FF7 MR2378 Glossy Black Wheel (16x7"/5x100mm)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Okay I ordered these rims.

They were sent from two different shipping points??

When they arrived I went down to a local tire place and had them mounted and balanced.

YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO BUY spline type lug nuts; your original lug nuts WILL NOT FIT as another poster stated... Additional expense.

The lug nut size is 12mm x 1.50mm

I ordered the 14mm x 1.50 by mistake due to Amazon's system stated they fit my car THEY DO NOT..

I ordered these size of rims so I could swap my stock 205x55x16R tires onto them.

I have played with different size tires on cars and allot of time it is a pain in the butt; you rub when you turn the wheel etc..

This was the smoothest rims swap I have ever had; TOO SMOOTH.

Yep the gremlin struck. The tire monkey gouged a chunk of lip off of the rim with the tire machine and they offered to settle for? $30.00 Yep $30.00 - replied no..

They have ordered another rim to replace the damaged one.

Another thing NOT MENTIONED OR SHOWN IN THE DESCRIPTION is this is a "universal" lug hub hole rim meaning it has a zillion lug nut holes hidden by the center hubcap. I wasn't happy about that and expected a five hole hub..

The rims are installed except having to go back in a few days to have the replacement rims installed.

The car I installed these on s a 2012 Mazda 3 Skyactiv Hatch back.

as I stated in the title amazon's system says these rims won't fit; they do..

I have included some pictures..

Due to what is mentioned in the post and some important lack of "buying" information provided I give this three stars..