Bestop 44934-01 (HighRock 4x4) Matte Black Rear Bumper with Integrated Tire Carrier
CUSTOMER REVIEW
I bought this for my 2011 JK. Bumper looks great in person and is simple enough to install. I encountered 3 issues during the installation. First, the box with the tire carrier in it had been dropped and it dented the carrier arm where it mounts onto the bumper. A few solid hits with a hammer and punch fixed it up.
Second. When installing the C bracket that mounts to the tailgate once you remove the old tire carrier the bottom right hole was misaligned. After boring out the hole a little it mounted nice and solid.
My last issue is due to the massive weight of my 35s: Once my tire was mounted on the carrier, the tailgate got out of rig and now collides with the latch. Door still closes. I'm not even worried about fixing it yet.