Kamis, 30 Oktober 2014

02-08 DODGE PICKUP RAM1500 (NEW STYLE) / 03-09 RAM2500 RAM3500 REAR STEP BUMPER CHROME FACE BAR ONLY (WITHOUT BUMPER PAD, BRACKETS, ACCESSORIES, YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR OWN ACCESSORIES)


02-08 DODGE PICKUP RAM1500 (NEW STYLE) / 03-09 RAM2500 RAM3500 REAR STEP BUMPER CHROME FACE BAR ONLY (WITHOUT BUMPER PAD, BRACKETS, ACCESSORIES, YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR OWN ACCESSORIES)




Product Description




02-08 DODGE PICKUP RAM1500 (NEW STYLE) / 03-09 RAM2500 RAM3500 REAR STEP BUMPER CHROME FACE BAR ONLY (WITHOUT BUMPER PAD, BRACKETS, ACCESSORIES, YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR OWN ACCESSORIES)



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I'll admit, I had reservations about ordering this bumper. I KNEW for this money, it was from across the pond. (Who knows, maybe the OEM one was too??) Anyway, after driving the seller crazy with about half a dozen e-mails, I took the plunge and ordered it. It was supposed to be here in 7-10 days...THREE DAYS LATER, it was sitting at my front door! The box and packaging was in pristine condition (Thanks to the carrier, whoever it was), and the bumper inside was packaged well enough that he could've slowed down to 40 and tossed it out! The bumper itself was EXACTLY as original...gauge looked the same, holes in the right place, chrome plating looks fine. I ordered this bare bumper because my pad,lights, plugs..all that stuff was still in good shape, saving a few bucks. The one thing extra I did before installing it was thoroughly clean and undercoat the inside of it, only because I couldn't believe my original bumper hadn't rusted through by the way the inside looked. Seller answered ALL my questions...seemed like good folk. Now nobody can tell that I tried to back over the light pole! Go for it!!!