Selasa, 16 September 2014

Wipe New HDL6PCMTRRT Headlight Restore Kit


Wipe New HDL6PCMTRRT Headlight Restore Kit








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I can't speak highly enough of this product. I've uploaded before and after pictures of my headlight (the green car).



The whole process took less than two minutes..... first, pour water on the headlight and scrub it with the included scrubbing square, then flip it over and polish. Dry with the included microfiber towel. Then put on the included gloves, tear open the wipe package, and just wipe it once over the headlights.



It really is that easy, and that effective. I was astonished.



You should have your car out of direct sunlight for an hour or so after applying, because direct sun can make it dry *too* quickly. Also, apply the product in a well ventilated area, because the chemical smell is very strong.



But use it if you have foggy lights. It really is amazing.