Senin, 22 September 2014

Motegi Racing FF7 MR2371 Gun Metal Wheel (16x7"/4x100mm)


Motegi Racing FF7 MR2371 Gun Metal Wheel (16x7"/4x100mm)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I love these rims. exactly what I was looking for. they are nice quality and actually look like a higher grade product than what I paid for.



Nothing against the seller/amazon but the prices were vastly different on the order slip in the packaging. The slip stated that the rims were priced at (I believe) $80 per rim, not the $104 I spent per rim. The problem didn't matter for long because when I got them mounted at the only tire shop close to my house, walmart, they scratched the silver parts of the rims up really bad while mounting the rims. I filed an insurance claim and they paid me back in full, plus $80 to get their tires remounted at another business. Nothing against the rim manufacturer or anything, but now they are scratched and look like I drove too close to a curb, on all sides.



These rims are amazing and well worth the price.