Selasa, 19 Agustus 2014

Westin 20009 Fey DiamondStep Black Rear Utility Bumper


Westin 20009 Fey DiamondStep Black Rear Utility Bumper








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

We purchased this item thinking we had a really good deal when we purchased this item.

First of all we got a totally different color than the picture. (Color was not a big deal)

Then, this bumper did not fit the vehicle,

When I tried to return this item or even replace it with one that fits, I called the seller and gave me run around over and over.

I tried calling and calling no answer, Tried to leave a message, answering machine was full therefore, I was unable to leave a message.

After trying to get a hold of this company finally somebody answered only to put me on hold for over 30 minutes

The only response I got was we will send u an e-mail with instruction on how to retun the item.

Several days later. . .

I'm still waiting for that e-mail ugh