Sabtu, 02 Agustus 2014

Off Road ATV/Jeep LED Light Bar Wiring Harness - 40 Amp Relay ON/OFF Switch


Off Road ATV/Jeep LED Light Bar Wiring Harness - 40 Amp Relay ON/OFF Switch








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Just like all the other reviews say, the harness works great - great lengths, easy to install. Mine didn't come with any installation instructions. While they aren't really needed and you can go off the photo on the Amazon page, I did contact the seller. I heard back from them the next day and they emailed me a wiring diagram. It's more detailed and higher resolution than what's in the product description. I'd upload it as an additional photo but this listing won't let me.



Communication with the company was great! They responded very quickly.



Unfortunately, once I got the wiring all completed, I pushed the switch and...nothing! I was so bummed. I first made sure the lights worked (used wire straight to battery). Then used a different switch I had handy (works but too big for permanent install) and that switch both lit up and turned the lights on. So I narrowed the problem to the provided switch.



I contacted the company and they sent me a new switch - I got it 2 days after I contacted them. Again, great service! Again, though, the switch didn't work. LEDs don't light up or anything. My other switch does work, so I know the wiring's all good.



Summary:

Pros: Great harness, great lengths, easy to install, great customer service

Cons: Two of two switches did not work. Took some frustrating troubleshooting to narrow it down to the switch. Now I'm going to go buy a new switch (additional expense) to get my setup completed.