Senin, 18 Agustus 2014

BumperGuard (Charcoal/Black) - Rear Bumper Protector


BumperGuard (Charcoal/Black) - Rear Bumper Protector








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I purchased the BumperGuard last year, and its been going strong since the day I got it. Its saved my rear bumper from the nasty nicks and bumps that are common in the NYC area. A motorist who didn't know how close he was to the rear of my car, hit me from behind. If I had hadn't used anything or had used a rubber mat for the bumper, there would have been a dent in my bumper. The BumperGuard cushioned the impact from the vehicle that ran into me and there wasn't any damage to my bumper. Awesome.



A neighbor on my street left a note on my car, asking me where I purchased my BumperGuard. After I gave him the details I noticed a new BumperGuard on his car too! I've also had people flag me down in traffic asking where to get the BumperGuard! This is a great product and i'm more than happy to support them. If you have any additional questions, I suggest getting in touch with their customer service. They are very helpful, informative, and friendly!