Pacer Performance 25-502 Black Deluxe Bumper Guard Kit - 4 Piece
Product Description
Pacer's Deluxe Bumper Guards are an attractive method of protecting your vehicle from minor parking lot scrapes and scratches. Constructed of heavy duty, UV protected PVC they are finished in gloss black and install easily without drilling, using 3M self-stick tape. Sold in pairs.
CUSTOMER REVIEW

The strips worked great for a year. I was impressed that placing this small strips of rubber can prevent scratches, which is a constant headache since I park my car on streets of New York City.
Unfortunately, after about a year the strips began to peal off from the edges. After some rain/snow, the trips completely fell off. The worst is that they leave ugly dirty glue marks on bumper surfaces. Even after cleaning the bumper I still can easily see marks on where the strips used to be. Now I can either (1) stick another trips on the same spot to hide the marks, or (2) have bumper repainted. I think I'll go with (2) and find other type of bumper guards.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
The strips worked great for a year. I was impressed that placing this small strips of rubber can prevent scratches, which is a constant headache since I park my car on streets of New York City.
Unfortunately, after about a year the strips began to peal off from the edges. After some rain/snow, the trips completely fell off. The worst is that they leave ugly dirty glue marks on bumper surfaces. Even after cleaning the bumper I still can easily see marks on where the strips used to be. Now I can either (1) stick another trips on the same spot to hide the marks, or (2) have bumper repainted. I think I'll go with (2) and find other type of bumper guards.