WARN 87750 Elite Series Front Bumper with Grill Guard Tube
CUSTOMER REVIEW
This unit is made of quality material and the welds are great. I like the look of the unit.
Now for the reality of mounting it:
1. If you have a 2012-2013 Jeep, then you will have to relocate the vacuum pump. The instructions for this and the bracket Warn provides plain sucks. I had to buy a different bracket than what was provided. There was no way the stuff Warn provided would work at all.
2. If you have factory fog lights, they will fit in this unit. However, the instructions say that you only have to lengthen the wires on the left side. Both sides have to be lengthened. They give you plenty of wire to do both sides, you'll have to cut it to fit.
3. There are little 90 degree plates that get mounted to the factory frame mount with only one bolt! The other bolt is this stupid nut with a plate welded to it. I spoke to a factory rep and even he didn't know what it was for. I suspect its a stiffener/support, but they never discuss it in the instructions. You have to look at the parts detail to figure out where it goes.
Now for the good parts:
1. Super sturdy once installed (even sans stiffeners)
2. Easy to mount winch
3. OEM Fog lights look great once mounted
4. This bumper closes the gap between the bumper and the fender flares. My tires would throw mud an debris over the bumper. Now very little gets through.
5. Weld quality - EXCELLENT welds throughout
Overall, even with the difficulties, I'm happy with the unit. I think you will be, too.