Jumat, 04 April 2014

Pacer Performance 25-502 Black Deluxe Bumper Guard Kit - 4 Piece


Pacer Performance 25-502 Black Deluxe Bumper Guard Kit - 4 Piece








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

The strips worked great for a year. I was impressed that placing this small strips of rubber can prevent scratches, which is a constant headache since I park my car on streets of New York City.



Unfortunately, after about a year the strips began to peal off from the edges. After some rain/snow, the trips completely fell off. The worst is that they leave ugly dirty glue marks on bumper surfaces. Even after cleaning the bumper I still can easily see marks on where the strips used to be. Now I can either (1) stick another trips on the same spot to hide the marks, or (2) have bumper repainted. I think I'll go with (2) and find other type of bumper guards.