Infiniti G35 03-06 4DR Sedan Front Side Bumper Lights-Clear
Product Detail
- Fitment Models: G35 4Dr Sedan Fitment Years: 2003-2006 Fitment Exceptions: FITS ONLY 4-DOOR MODEL
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Plug and Play - Use your stock connector and bulbs
- Color: Clear Lens type: Plastic Location: Side Marker
- Sold as a pair (one left and one right)
› See more product details
CUSTOMER REVIEW
So against all advice I went with these aftermarket alternatives to the JDM clear corners. There are a few things about these I didn't like.
First, they don't fit snug in the wedge where they go. They are slightly loose and while it didn't make or break the product for me, I was annoyed.
Second, from the few item pictures these looked as if they were made of the reflector type plastic so that you couldn't see through the front "lens." They are not. The cool sunburst effect that you see in the picture is all on the inside. The front "lens" is completely see through. Once again this was just an annoyance, didn't make or break the product.
What ruined it was when I tried to take it off to change the color LED I had put inside. The OEM amber corner is made to be removed, this aftermarket product apparently is not. Both sides had a clip that broke as I tried to remove these, making them unusable.
Save yourself $30 as buying these is a complete waste. Go with the JDM.