Minggu, 02 Maret 2014

Rugged Ridge 13505.04 Ultimate Black Grab Handle - Pair


Rugged Ridge 13505.04 Ultimate Black Grab Handle - Pair




Product Description


Put easy to use Grab Handles where you need them. Constructed of tough nylon webbing with a molded sure-grip handle. Sold as a driver/passenger side pair. Fits all 2" and 3" roll bars with or without padding. Sold in pairs.

Product Detail



  • Straps are fully adjustable and secure with hook and loop fasteners

  • Install easily

  • Fits all 2-Inch and 3-Inch roll bars with or without padding

  • Constructed of tough nylon webbing with a molded sure-grip handle

  • Sold in pairs


See more product details



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

These grab handles fit the bill perfectly. I mounted mine in the obvious location above the driver and passenger seats. They fit perfectly between the holes used to attach the soft top door brackets, and don't interfere with them or the soft top itself. No need to adjust the bar padding, they install on top of it. There are definitely cheaper ones out there, but I can't comment on those because I've never seen them in person. I liked the look of these because of the fabric between the velcro straps -- it looks like they would do a better job resisting the tendency for the straps to slide toward each other when the handle is pulled on.



I bought these handles along with the Rugged Ridge 13305.14 Pillar Rear Side Grab Handles, which are an equally good solution for the rear seats.