Sabtu, 22 Maret 2014

Pacer Performance 25-535 Black Bumper Protector Pad Kit - 2 Piece


Pacer Performance 25-535 Black Bumper Protector Pad Kit - 2 Piece








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I was looking for some bumper protection for our new 2012 Subaru Outback. I wish automobile manufacturers would integrate some readily replaceable bumper protectors into their designs, but it does not seem to be the way they design these days. Anyway, I was hoping to minimize the inevitable bumper scratches and dings and these bumper protectors should help. There are two protectors in the package and they are hollow on the back side with molded vertical and horizontal ribs. This makes them pretty soft - softer than I expected. It also means that they will adjust to the shape of the bumper somewhat, i.e. the bumper does not have to be flat as a board. The 3M foam mounting adhesive is about 1/4" wide around the perimeter of the protector. The adhesive is very sticky, but because it is a thin foam, the protectors can be torn off the car should one have the need to remove them. I am very pleased with the result (see photos), they look almost stock and they should make a big difference to maintain the condition of the bumper over the years.



Update 4/30/2013:

After about 1.5 years, these bumper protection pads are still perfectly adhered to the rear bumper of my wife's Subaru and they look as good as the day that I attached them.