Jumat, 14 Maret 2014

Jeep Grand Cherokee 96-98 Headlight - Mounting Header Panel New


Jeep Grand Cherokee 96-98 Headlight - Mounting Header Panel New








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

The Header Panel arrived very quick and was boxed well. At first appearance it seemed to be of quality build and material. I was pleased to see the plastic was much thicker than I had anticipated considering the low price of the item. The fit and finish lacked as there were extra pieces around the edges left over from the injection molding process. Not a big deal as this part is hidden once installed. The extra plastic did cause some issues as a few of the screw holes were filled And required some quick and easy drilling. There were two broken pieces or possibly errors in the molding process both on the drivers side of the panel. One was a missing tab that holds the wiring harness for the lights. The second was a missing chunk from the outer edge that the rubber seal glues onto which seals the turn signal and parking lights to the fender. I was able to glue the seal on just enough to seal the seam and the wire harness tab is not really missed. I was able to make it work however the part should have arrived 100% complete. Not worth the hassle to return in my opinion. All things considered the part does it's job and holds the lights and grill where it should be. The price was great and the shipping was crazy expensive. In fact the shipping cost more than the part itself. That being said it was cheaper than anywhere else even with the expensive shipping and the part works even though it was missing some pieces. Overall I would consider it just Ok.