Selasa, 18 Maret 2014

Dorman HELP! 76106 Chevrolet/GMC Black Tailgate Handle Bezel


Dorman HELP! 76106 Chevrolet/GMC Black Tailgate Handle Bezel






Product Detail



  • Motormite Tailgate Handle Bezel 76106


See more product details



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I bought this item a couple of weeks ago, finally decided it was time to put it on. I unscrewed the bolts on the inside of the tailgate to make sure I didn't accidentally break it by nudging it in.

It went in, and right away it didn't look like an exact fit. Well, I lifted the handle to open the tailgate, and up the bezel went with it and the little plastic tabs on the top part of the bezel popped right off and the whole thing fell off.

I'm bummed that it wasn't a good fit, and even more bummed that with the lift of the handle the plastic tabs broke off. I didn't even get a second chance. Boo!



BTW, I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado 2500